A celebration. A sisterhood. An epic adventure. A returning home.
The Guest Ranch Edition at Big Bar Guest Ranch – Sept 14-18th
Don’t have a horse hanging out in your backyard, but still have cowgirl dreams? This is the Re-union for you, especially if you like being cooked for, electricity and a cozy bed at night!
The Vancouver Island Edition at Maple Grove Farm, May 25-28th
If you have a horse and you’re craving more connection, depth and fun in your equine partnership and in your life, this is the one for you! It’s specially for all our favourite Vancouver Island cowgirls.
In September 2015, best friends Stefanie Travers, artist, mentor and horsewomen extraordinaire and Alexa Linton, animal intuitive, Equine Sport Therapist, teacher and author, came together with fifteen incredible women and their horses for three full days of adventure, connection and frolic. In the middle of it all, they looked at each other with awe and tears in their eyes as they realized that what they had created, The Cowgirl Re-union, had taken on a life of it’s own.
Part of the inspiration was Stefanie’s favourite piece of country, the range lands around beautiful Merritt, BC (we’re talking amazing wide open spaces, lakes, sagebrush, riding forever, wildlife and sacred sites). Another piece was our combined passion for the way of the bridle horse and connecting with our inner and somewhat wild cowgirls. And yet another part of things is our mutual desire to understand the meaning of things and dive deeper and deeper into our knowing of self.
The Cowgirl Re-union. With two amazing years under our belts, we’re absolutely certain we’re onto something. And with incredible cowgirls joining us – Sassy Six-Guns aka Audrey Sayevich, and incredible photographers like Candice Camille (check out her amazing equine-inspired portfolio here) and Devon Gillott, support from powerhouses like Christa Miremadi, Christy Greenwood and more – the Cowgirl Re-union will be an adventure like you’ve never experienced. Even if you’ve never ridden or only ridden a few times, and have been holding your cowgirl dreams close, you can still come because we now have a Guest Ranch Edition, amazing horses included!
It’s time to find your self in the saddle. So strap on your chaps, load up the horses and get your inner cowgirls up here! It’s time for us to let our hair down and ride head-long to wherever our cow ponies take us.
xo Alexa & Stefanie
A video all about the Cowgirl Re-union!
You will come away with the most incredible memories of the best horse camp ever….
The where, the when, the who, the what and the how…
- Rides out with Horsewoman extraordinaire Stefanie Travers as our tour guide! If you’ve never been on a ride out with Stef you’re in for a fantastic adventure.
- Daily teachings for you and your horse with Stefanie and Alexa. You’re going to walk away from this camp feeling more at home in your body and your saddle then you ever have.
- Adventures with Animal intuitive and Energy alchemist Alexa Linton. We’ll be playing with embodiment and energy in ways that connect you powerfully to your horse, your life and your world.
- Amazing experts like Christy Greenwood and Christa Miremadi sharing their wisdom with us!
- Cowgirl dress-up (complete with corsets, hoopskirts, gowns and rifles) and shooting practice with Audrey Sayewich aka Sassy Six-guns!
- Plenty of photo shoot opportunities with the amazing photographers to capture your essence, your alter-ego (once the costumes begin!), and your very cool partnership with your horse.
- Music around the campfire so if you’re a playin’ kinda gal, be sure to pack your Guitar/kazoo/drum kit.